Skip to main content

Why I love to hike

Why I love to hike? It is a kind of… I-don’t-know-how-to-answer question. Mom asked me previously,
“ape yang seronok sangat panjat bukit ni semua? Tak penat ke?”
Okay, hmmm… she gave me a spark of bursting questions to myself, why ah? Why? Oh why?
Ive started joining to this activity after facing so-called heartbreaking moment in my love life, hey, thanks cause made me enjoying hiking until today.
It was a kind of releasing activity which always hit the adrenaline rush button, yes, every time and it was full of satisfaction. Hiking? Indeed a very tiring activity, but it is very good in boosting self-motivation and building characters.
You see, the hills, the mountains, you need to make steps in order to reach the top, thus, all the way to the summit, there are challenges rumbling onto you. Exciting at the starting point and cannot wait to reach the top, however, full of regrets during ascending the hills, you gonna hear villains wailing in your ears  ’why im doing all these silly things? I am supposed to be at home on my bed, reading novels, or just have a very good daylight sleep, or at the mall, watching movies and stuffing popcorn into my mouth, or or or…..’ yes, this is the very unacceptable moment to anyone during hiking--à ascending part… hahahahhah hey! Reaching the top is the best moment!! You gonna feel like you’re the king of the world, suddenly you will spread you hands, close your eyes and take a deep breath feeling like flying all over the sky… hiks, I love that part, ^_^… the food on top, well, thank God I’ve met a bunch of crazy people who always crazy enough bringing home-food level as the feast on the hill top. Yup, always the best everytime ;) descending part….. well, I do hate this part too. Tiring though. Hahahahha but it makes you to realized that, you’re going up just to going down. It is also testing your ability to maintain yourself, the energy and your spirit to keep going. Reaching the basecamp, is always the best, and you gonna asked your team, where’s next? It keeps on going, repeating event, everytime hahahahha.
Other than that, this is also one of the way for me to spread my network, yes, meeting new people, sharing new thoughts, from many kind of background, I just don’t  want to let myself be in the same place and in the same group of people, hey, its not that I meant to forget my circle now, its just to add more circles into my life, see more, discover more. Alhamdulillah, Allah gives me chances to do all these things during my youth, when I still have time and energy, money? Ha ha, work on it, but the experience, the happiness, just soo priceless! Go out and see the world, might not only through hiking, but there are numerous of captivating activities out there that gonna make you as the new you ;)
Wanted to write more, but facing time constraints, sorry for the bad English, I just need to polish my writing skills again. Just pm me if you would like to share your stories etc. I am open for discussion ^_^

Bye!. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boulder Valley: Villa in the Jungle

 If you are looking for an exquisite getaway, somewhere that so close to nature but not comprimising the comfort and fanciness, Boulder Valley is the answer.  It is situated at the valley in Teluk Bahang, surrounded by real jungle trees and plots of durian plantation, this hidden gem is not a dissapointment at all. Eventhough it is far from the city, but hey, the facilities is top notch! But to remind all of you, there will be no internet connection, yet wifi services is provided. However, the access is limited to only three devices. Let me share with you guys on our 3 days 2 nights experience stay here in Boulder Valley. We were sent via buggy to our room. The road was inclined and hilly. It is better to use the buggy since we have an infant. Plus, our baggage were a lot! Buggy really helped us. This is our room, Tented Villa. We have a verandah and located just in front of a swimming pool. Their minibar was almost complete and functional too. Im not using the microwave because concer

What are you doing this weekend?

 This question almost didn't exist ever since the COVID-19 emerged on this planet Earth.  Before, Many might have said- 'I'm planning to go for a hike!' 'Maybe a stroll at Ikea and grab the candles for stockpile' 'Run at the park and having good breakfast at Kampung Baru' 'Going back to hometown to visit my parents' 'Kenduri!' 'Go to the zoo, and grab a good lunch later' 'Have a good berendam moment at Sungai Congkak' 'Grab a coffee at the newly open coffee shop' 'Joining a marathon' 'Feed the homeless' 'Attending a craft class' 'Watching movies at cinema with good popcorn' 'I have a part time job, it's for my wedding expenses' 'Travel to Melaka for its kuih keria' 'I've found a good place to have a steamboat at Cameron Highland' 'Going to have a good snacking at Kota Bahru' 'My passport has been renewed, I've booked a ticket to Hong Ko

Reading Corner: THE CAREER CODE

 Finally, I've finished reading one of the book I've bought on my 30th birthday - THE CAREER CODE-. This book was written by Hillary Kerr & Katherine Power - the creators of WhoWhatWear.com.  The Career Code had explain so many tips and tricks, reality that actually happened especially in the corporate world. Something that won't be talked in your daily life with your colleagues but it is crucial! I have immersed in every bits of their writing and imagining myself in all of the situation explained. You may look at the content list through the photo below;  I know, the font were so smol, Let me help to list down all of the topics discussed in the book: 1. Find something you love to do, and then figure out a way to get paid for it 2. Your resume speaks before you do, so make sure it's articulate 3. Interview like a boss 4. Social media should help you, not hurt you 5. Dress for the job you want, not the job you have  6. When in Doubt, err on the side of formality and